League Play 2022
Monday: Senior 18 hole league. Shotgun start at 8:30am each Monday. No partners needed. No league dues. Is always a scramble format where we pick different teams each week. Cash prizes for 1st thru 3rd place and pin events each week.
Tuesday: Ladies League on Tuesday morning’s beginning at 10 AM. This league will be set up like our Senior Men’s League on Monday mornings. You can elect to sign up each week or not. The Pro shop staff will pick random teams each week and the games. A $5 entry fee will cover 3 pin prizes and 1st and 2nd place. Pay outs will be awarded to the winners weekly. No league dues.
The 8th Green. 346 yards PAR 4.
Tuesday: Men play on Tuesday nights. The early league starts at 2:30 PM and is by tee times. The late league is a shotgun start at 5:15 PM. Both leagues are 2 person teams and is handicapped. Must sign up by April 19th.
Thursday: Mixed Fun League. Play begins at 4:00 PM and goes until 5:30 PM.
- Must signup to play by Monday before so we can set the schedule by Wednesday for play on Thursday
- Not required to play each week.
- Tee times will be assigned between 4:00 PM and 5:30 PM on Thursday nights.
- Couples, significant others, single men and single women are invited to join
- Scoring will be based on your net score with your handicap. A handicap can be established with 3 scores on front nine and 3 scores on the back nine. No need to have a handicap before the league starts. We will figure that out as the season goes on
- Points are awarded by the Stableford System based on your net score for each hole. 1 point for a net bogey, 2 points for a net par, 3 points for a net birdie and 4 points for a net eagle.
- 16 week regular season. At the end of the year, the top 3 men and top 3 women point leaders will receive cash payouts based on your 9 best weekly point totals during the year.
- $6 league dues. $5.00 per person for pin events each week. $4.00 goes to 4 pin events for the men and 4 pin events for the women. $1.00 out of the $5.00 goes to a pool to pay out the winners at the end of the season. The pin event money will be paid back to the winners in cash each night based on the number of players. Participation in the pin events is not mandatory but the $1.00 per player each week is.
- If you are a Anniversary Member at Pinewood, you would need to also pay the green fee for the night which is $13 for 9 holes to walk or $25 for 9 holes with a cart since this is a league.
To sign up call the pro shop at 715-282-5500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to starting something new and exciting so be a part of it today!