League Play 2019
Monday: Senior 18 hole league. Shotgun start at 8:30am each Monday. No partners needed.
Tuesday: Ladies League on Tuesday morning’s beginning at 10 AM. This league will be set up like our Senior Men’s League on Monday mornings. You can elect to sign up each week or not; the Pro shop staff will pick random teams each week and the games. A $5 entry fee will cover 3 pin prizes and 1st and 2ndplace; pay outs will be awarded to the winners weekly.
Let us know if you are interested.
The 8th Green. 346 yards PAR 4.
Tuesday: Men play on Tuesday nights. Play begins at 2:30pm until 5:30pm.
Thursday: Mixed Fun League. Play begins at 3:30 PM and goes until 5:30 PM.
- Not required to play every week
- Must signup to play by Monday before so we can set the schedule by Wednesday for play on Thursday
- There will be a dinner special prepared each week that is optional.
- Tee times will be assigned between 3:30 PM and 5:30 PM on Thursday nights.
- Couples, significant others, single men and single women are invited to join
- Scoring will be based on your net score with your handicap. A handicap can be established with 3 scores on front nine and 3 scores on the back nine. No need to have a handicap before the league starts. We will figure that out as the season goes on
- Points are awarded by the Stableford System based on your net score for each hole. 1 point for a net bogey, 2 points for a net par, 3 points for a net birdie and 4 points for a net eagle.
- 16 week regular season. At the end of the year, the top 3 men and top 3 women point leaders will receive cash payouts based on your 9 best weekly point totals during the year.
- No league dues. $5.00 per person for pin events each week. $4.00 goes to 4 pin events for the men and 4 pin events for the women. $1.00 out of the $5.00 goes to a pool to pay out the winners at the end of the season. The pin event money will be paid back to the winners in cash each night based on the number of players. Participation in the pin events is not mandatory but the $1.00 per player each week is.
- First night of league is May 9th and the last day of league is August 29.
- If you are a par/anniversary member at Pinewood, you would need to also pay the green fee for the night which is $13 for 9 holes to walk or $24 for 9 holes with a cart since this is a league.
To sign up for the first week of play on Thursday, May 9th, call the pro shop at 715-282-5500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Looking forward to starting something new and exciting so be a part of it today!